1. I was sought out and it humbled me.
2. It was a new challenge to help an already successful existing web development business grow.
3. I truly felt like I was coming into a situation where I’d be PART of a team, not just a small cog – I believed I could make a big impact and that felt great.
4. They’re realists and understand progress can take time. Even though, there was this lack of pressure, I was that much more driven to perform.
5. It was a new learning experience to be in a group of web developers building custom web applications on a larger scale.
I’m still working for myself and the pressure is off. Now I can work for someone else and anything I do for myself is icing on the cake.